7.19.2007

But I've Never Heard You Laugh


So over it.

By the time this goes to press, these songs will be soooo over. Not over for you, unless you've been listening to the same playlist as me for the past two days. Two days. That's the lifespan of a playlist now. I remember when it used to be like, two weeks! Two months, even! Maybe it's all the multi-tasking that we women are good at doing. I think my ipod is giving me adult onset ADD.


Whatever. This is my mix, you can dance now! Except for on the songs that aren't dancey. Don't dance to to those ones. Because then you would just look silly.

You Know I'm No Good Amy Winehouse
Tonight I Have to Leave It Shout Out Louds
Apply Some Pressure Maximo Park
Los Angeles, I'm Yours Decemberists
Sweet Dreams Sweet Los Campesinos
D.A.N.C.E. Justice
About Your Dress The Maccabees
You've Got Everything Now Smiths
Scarlett Johanssen Teenagers
Women's Needs Cribs
See Right Through Me Mobile
Hero Regina Spektor
I've just Seen a Face Beatles

1 comment:

Pixie said...

One of my favorite early-ish Beatles songs (even though Paul is #4 on my list, sorry MaCa). In fact, I can even teach it to you on guitar!