8.17.2006

Pwah-ject One-way


Last night, girlfriend Alison was robbed, ROBBED by evil villain Vincent. If I could have 60 seconds alone with Heidi and Michael, I would simply say, "The V-Man is never going to do for the show what Santino did. So put all your eggs in Laura's basket. She's talented AND bitchy."

Is there no merit in this world? Allison has consistently done good jobs, and then she has one minor freakout and she gets the boot. Vincent is in the bottom two every time, and he is and odd duck.

Alison on Today today:
"I really liked my dress, I thought it was great." Um, what? Come on. At least Kane had the decency to say "I just really hate my dress." I hate it how the losers never admit they didn't do a good job. Like when that hollywood glam/goth kind of Ad Frank-ian guy got kicked off, he didn't just say, my dress looked like poo, which he should have because it was true.

No comments: