8.03.2007

Your Lady Face is Burned in My Brain

Way back on Monday night, I went to Central to be an extra in Megan's movie thingy she is making. She was being all directorly, looking at camera angles and weaving in out of crew members and giving people orders. When I got there, she was like, "I'm just gonna go right into it." Exciting!

This is the star of the movie. She plays a voyeur, always taking pictures of unknowing people. I can relate.

This is Megan's friend, she was an extra too. Her dog's name is Meyer. He was an extra too!

Now the actress is taking pictures of the people who were sitting behind her.

When I was waiting for my big break into the film industry, I saw Jaime. I was talking to him and taking a bunch of pictures of him, and he never once asked why. I kind of loved that he didn't care. Maybe he's used to people snapping photos of him all the time?

This pic is blurry but I like it anyway. By the way does anybody want to buy me a new camera?


Minnie came and was an extra too! All we did was walk down the street, no big deal. Then we went to Green Street for a drink, then home.

Aside from that, I haven't been doing too much this week. Mostly just sleeping on the couch.

Kidding! Last night I went out with Abby first, but forgot to document it, so it's almost like it didn't happen. She was wearing a breezy stylish dress, like I knew she would be. Then I went in a cab to Sue's house, because I have no idea how people get to Southie, in a car or on public transport. Seriously, how do you get there? My cab driver apparently also had no idea, so he took me on a historic tour of Boston before finally dropping me off. I was steaming!

Kiki and L Stern. (Ok, so no one calls Kristen Kiki, but maybe we should start?)

Sarah came (yay!) and Hil, of course.

Sue, hostess with mostest.

Awe, all the lady faces. I couldn't figure out how to do my self-timer, so this is the best we got.

I love this one, even though, darnitall, it cut off Kiki and Lauren's head!

I was in Starbuck's yesterday getting an iced americano, and they had this advertisement that said to "Chillax" with some new drink. I couldn't stop staring at that word. Anyway, everyone is so chillaxed in this picture.

I was all, "Oh no he didn't."

And then I was all, "Oh snap! Yes he did!"

And then I just chillaxed with my glass of wine.

On the way home! Luckily, somebody knows their way in and out of Southie.

We rocked out to the new song of the summer! (It's Mayonaisa!)

The moon looked really cool.



Hilary made this wallet! Talent.

I didn't take any car pictures of Sternbot, because I didn't want to make her crash or anything. But when she dropped me and Hil off, I got her!

Do you want some advice from someone who's lived it? If you are alone taking pictures of yourself in the elevator's mirror at Noir, it's time to go home. In a cab.

3 comments:

Gigi said...

you looked cute on ladies night. not that you don't always look cute. it's just like you looked extra cute that night. ok?

Luke O'Neil said...

ladiezzzzz night!!

If These Threads Could Talk said...

i think when you're taking pictures of yourself reflecting in an elevator it means the night is just getting started