8.27.2007

No One Wears Pixels Quite Like You


I got a new camera!!!

!

Oh crap. I re-read my older blog posts and decided to make an honest effort not to use so many exclamation marks. And cut back on the italics. This blog is going on a diet.

Anyway, I got a new camera. It's a Kodak, and I'm fairly sure that the camera snobs of the world are laughing at Kodak. I found this post on Gizmodo that did nothing to assuage my fears. Well you know what Gizmodo? It might be cool if a little squirt of water occasionally came out of my brand new suckerville laughingstock camera.

I had buyer's remorse for an entire day, and then last night I picked up my reject clown camera and fell madly in love with it.

4 comments:

Gigi said...

!!!

rob k said...

what's your new camera like? i mean !!!

cash's mom said...

i think your new camera might have been mad at you for calling it a "reject clown camera", i'm glad you two made things right again...

If These Threads Could Talk said...

you apt looks amazing! literally, i thought it was a magazine spread.. before familiar images from a scandalous night last year popped into my head. hee hee