9.10.2007

Someday I Want to Sit in a Tree

One night, I had the ladies over for a potluckin' good time.

We all ate strawberries and chocolate, thanks to Lauren.Straw.

Berry.

Licious.

Sue brought the fancy like these seashell shaped chocolates.

I Homer Simpsonized the sweets like there was no tomorrow. Aaaaaaarghghghghdroolllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Hil brought the wine that didn't have the defective cork (that was my bottle).

I made pizza, and burned my hand in the oven.

Saturday:
Sweet's bird. Ca-KAW!

Seven years bad luck on the streets of Somerville.

We Heart Walk-Ins, obvs.

Went to a party that had cupcakes and kegs.

And Rosie hiding behind a parasol.

And a hammock in a courtyard.

At this other party there was a hookah. (What is the deal with hookahs?--said in Jerry Seinfeld's voice.)

If you can't beat 'em...well, you know how that ancient proverb from the sea goes.


My hand still hurts.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

you have lots of fun..
:)
mel

About Minnie said...

love how I'm double fisted with the smokes that day---