9.30.2007

Look Back to Go Forward

Ms. Jennifer Pixie Glitter Water had a birthday!

Which means I got to hang with her two weekends in a row. Yay-ness.

Did I mention the party was seventies-themed?

That explains the funky hair-dos. (Jen's friends from back home were super sweet.)

But it doesn't really explain the Smirnoff Ice.

Or the Erykah Badu CD.

But, I guess some things are best left unexplained.

A bunch of cute presents were opened.
For a cross reference, go here.


*Somebody* gave Jen this crocheted birthday cupcake face who she named Fran.

There was a psychedelic cake. I failed as a photographer because I didn't get any blowing-out-the-candle pics, which are my favorite.

Ashley was there too. New friend crush alert!

Good timers.

Do I say "Good timers" too much? Sorry, sometimes it's just the perfect thing to say. I mean, this picture could be captioned "Good Timer" too.

So could this one! Or maybe "Cute Timer." Or "Happy Birthday Timer."

No, that wouldn't make any sense.

No comments: