9.26.2007

Men Seldom Make Passes

On a Saturday:

There was this 50's party that I dropped in on.

Thrown by Liz, who I met with Minh one summer night.

Guess what? She and all of her friends turned 50 this year, hence the theme party. I know...I didn't believe it at first either.

But snacks like this made me think it must be the real deal. This whole party reminded me of the movie Mermaids by the way.

Per usual, I was too shy to take pictures of people I didn't know, thus it ends up looking like there were only two people there. But there were others, appropriately theme-y.

Minnie won best dressed, of course! (Really, she won a prize.)

Liz took pity on me because I had no 50's clothes, so she lent me a pair of glasses.

After a while, it was time to skedaddle to Jen's for a little R&R before the Info show. Hadn't seen her in 4-evs.

At Great Scott's it was time to share the love.

Professor Mathew Stacks, I presume.

Who else might want to wear these here glasses?

Look, they even made it onstage! Famous. But Max wasn't havin' any of it.

Dude just wanted to rock it.

I can't decide if our unanimous decision to have THE BEST TIME EVER makes us old timers, or just good timers. I've never seen these two happy at a show before.

Ashley took the glasses challenge on the street.

I still have them in my purse, just in case.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

save those glasses for next weekend! can't wait to see you and catch up!
xoxo
mel

Mimi said...

save those glasses for next weekend! can't wait to see you and catch up.
xoxo
mel