10.14.2007

It's Better This Way

I figured out that If I use pictures from Flickr, then they can be a little bigger. Anybody know any other way to do this? I only know a little bit about computers and stuffs cause I'm not 2 smart.

Anyway, I forgot all about it but apparently I put six pictures on Flickr about a year ago, and I already had an account. Here are the pics, some digital and some scanned. I also gave them titles, way back when.

"Masked Me" (I promise, the next time there is a mask picture it will be a different mask from a new night.)


"Prospect Truck" (Actually this picture was in my first blog post ever I think.)


"Ms. Dalloway" (It is funny to me that I titled it that.)


"maine-bots" (ha. I think I like my older descriptions better!)


"roof duke" (I know this has been on here recently, but it's an old favorite, taken with the Original Digital Camera before everyone and their mother (literally!) had them.)



"flower in window" (well, that was kind of a lame one.)

This has been...experimenting with Flickr/Blogger templates for your (my) viewing enhancement! Ta-da.

1 comment:

Luke O'Neil said...

OLD TIMEY